Sunday, March 7, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog. . .

So I have to admit that I've become intrigued by the idea of blogging. . . After seeing my sister-in-law's beautiful blog where I get to keep up with her, my brother and my adorable nephew and then reading the blog of another "exceptional" mom I just recently met, I thought maybe I'd give it a try (as if I don't have enough to do already). The more and more I thought about it, the more the concept evolved in my mind from a self-indulging posting tool to a potential outlet and autobiographic draft. . . My best friend's always said I'd write a book one day - - maybe this is the beginning. . .

So I guess we'll see how this goes. I'm sure it's going to take me awhile to get a hang of this since I'm not the most web/technically-inclined person but the process will be interesting at the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment